Add:No.258 Kanshan Road, Guali Town, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
In terms of price, natural gas (NG) prices are lower than liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
The liquefied natural gas (LNG) and compressed natural gas (CNG) contrast, you need to consider the origin to the gas point of the distance, the user gas consumption size, production continuity and so on to consider.
If the user gas is not very large, and in the 150Km distance CNG master station, then the CNG in the price than the LNG has some advantages, but CNG's shortcomings are also obvious, storage capacity is smaller, the general car CNG in 4000- 8000 square (car size is different), more suitable for less gas, and CNG gas source sufficient users.
LNG storage and transportation facilities, the price is also better than LPG, more suitable for large gas consumption, sustained gas customers.
Hangzhou Opald Power Autoparts Co.,Ltd
Add：No.258 kanshan road, guali town,xiaoshan,hangzhou,zhejiang,China.
- High Pressure Steel Pipe
- Characteristics Of High Pressure St...
- CNG Cars
- Fueled With CNG Advantages Compared...
- Gas Tips
- Filter Role
- Fuel Filter
- Fuel Filter Fought Market Competiti...
- Upward Trend In Demand For Automoti...
- The Switch Is Widely Used
- Lpg Filter Is Extremely Easy To Use...
- The Filling Valve Is Lightweight
- Switching Switch Has Short Circuit ...
- The Working Principle Of LPG Filter
- High-pressure Tube Has Heat-resisti...