Add:No.258 Kanshan Road, Guali Town, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
A CNG conversion kit incorporates steel, aluminum, plastic or composite CNG storage cylinders; pressure regulators to convert the gas from storage pressure in the tank to metering pressure; gas injectors or gas mixers to meter the fuel; gas cylinders and valves; and the requisite electronic systems, wiring, high-pressure tubing, fittings, switchgear, and accessories.
The savings gained by CNG conversion can cover the CNG conversion kit itself, the process of installation, and whatever accessories the customer desires. A significant variable is the amount of fuel capacity desired, as the cost of CNG storage cylinders is high. However, this expense is often recouped in fuel savings, although this may not be applicable for older cars that don't have a long life ahead of them. In addition, income tax credits are granted to customers who install certified retrofitting systems in their cars, which may make a CNG conversion kit an even more attractive option.
- High Pressure Steel Pipe
- Characteristics Of High Pressure St...
- CNG Cars
- Fueled With CNG Advantages Compared...
- Gas Tips
- Filter Role
- Fuel Filter
- Fuel Filter Fought Market Competiti...
- Upward Trend In Demand For Automoti...
- Simulator Is Mostly Used For Video ...
- Filling Valve Compact Structure, Ex...
- Three Forms Of Pressure Gauge
- Lpg Filter Operation Steps
- Filling Valve Is Widely Used
- The Pressure Gauge Is Stable
- Switching Switches Are Widely Used ...
- Lpg Filter Works Simple
- Filling The Valve Is A Kind Of Equi...
- Switching Switch Has Automation System