Add:No.258 Kanshan Road, Guali Town, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
In general, CNG calorific value is expressed by the heat released from each side of natural gas, ie 8500 kCal / m3.
LPG calorific value is expressed by the amount of heat released per kilogram of liquefied petroleum gas, ie 45MJ / kg.
The reason why this is said that because of their settlement price, natural gas generally how much yuan / cubic; liquefied petroleum gas generally how much yuan / ton.
So many people say that liquefied petroleum gas heat value is high.
If the volume calorific value (the same volume), liquefied petroleum gas calorific value is much higher.
If the mass calorific value (the same quality), the calorific value of natural gas is slightly higher.
Hangzhou Opald Power Autoparts Co.,Ltd
Add：No.258 kanshan road, guali town,xiaoshan,hangzhou,zhejiang,China.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Auto electric control
- Application of electronic control t...
- Chassis integrated control system
- Development trend of automotive ele...
- what is Ignition advance?
- Pressure reducer
- Emulator of function concept
- Emulator technologies used
- Liquid level sensor
- Comparison of LPG and CNG in Automo...
- What are the advantages of using ga...